Click HERE to view the free webinar or continue with Enroll to pay for the CRC.
This webcast offers strategies to engage partners and students in the juvenile justice system to improve their employment and life outcomes. You will:
- Learn examples of state level practice for serving students and youth involved in the juvenile justice system
- Look at ways to provide WIOA Pre-ETS services to adjudicated and delinquent students and youth
- Learn what worked and what didn’t work through Pennsylvania’s Office of Vocational Rehabilitation’s Memorandum of Understanding process with the Bureau of Juvenile Justice Services
- Discover collaboration partners needed to connect students and youth to employment supports and resources
- Get tools to reach out to systems which actively support the needs of students and youth in the juvenile justice system